The MX5 represents a minimized system for testing and fault locating of underground power cables. Build on the MX-platform it integrates essential modern test methods into an easy to operate and economic design without compromises in safety or original measurement performance. The complete system and the plug-compatible extension modules are operated via central unified control unit. HV switching to test leads is all-automatic and requires no plug-over switching. Numerous additional available modules allow upgrading and customizing the system to individual user requirements.
- Comprehensive fault locating in underground LV cable networks;
- Comprehensive system covering full cycle from trouble shooting to isolating and precise fault pinpointing;
- Central control unit with menu guided operation following the working algorithm of cable fault locating;
- Separation of system control circuit from front-end data display based on Windows®;
- Inductive Arc Reflection Tech (ARTi) pre-location featuring no loss HV impulse voltage & energy conversion to fault including arc extension;
- Total low power consumption under 4kVA including high current burning;
- Broad range of additional plug-compatible or external test modules and devices.