The M32 provides an easy to use all-in-one solution for troubleshooting, pre-locating and pinpointing of cable faults in complex MV & HV cable networks. Menu guided computerized operation allows to detect and precisely locate any possible fault for even inexperienced users. Featuring a large colored 10,4” screen the M32 can display measurement curves, settings and message codes simultaneously. Integrated full scale TDR capability including the high voltage ARTi mode will isolate and pre-locate low and high resistance faults with outmost precision. Consequently, precise pinpointing will take much less time. Fast HV surge pulse cycles of 3 sec. with up to 2500 Joule energy provide for even the most demanding locating jobs. The multi-dimensional safety system PROSAFE 3D ensures maximum safety for the instrument, the operator and DUT. The optional pinpointer Kamphone and Locator S are used for flash-over faults or cable sheath faults respectively.
- Comprehensive fault locating in underground MV & HV networks;
- Optimal solution for 10 to 15kV and 20 to 35kV cable systems;
- Comprehensive covering full cycle from trouble-shooting to isolating and precise fault pinpointing;
- One central unified control unit for all measurement modes and settings;
- App-style based user interface for easy operation;
- Rotary encoder operation for precise parameter setting;
- Multilayer PROSAFE protection & safety system;
- Possibility to upgrade to fully equipped cable test van.