Phenix Technologies’ Electric Motor Test Systems are operating around the world, providing exceptional service to Motor Manufacturers, Motor Service Shops, Industrial Plants, Electric Utilities, and Government Installations.
When your electric motor testing needs require complete system design and installation, from concept to commissioning, Phenix Technologies is ready to be your project partner.
- AC and DC motors
- Traction motors
- Synchronous motors
- Induction motors
- Shunt-, Compound-, and Series- Wound motors
- AC, DC, or AC/DC test systems
- Medium or low voltage input options
- Output power up to 10,000 kVA
- Configurations that allow testing of a 10,000 horsepower motor at full load and 50,000 horsepower at no load
- Manual operation, advanced control systems, fully automated testing, custom software solutions, database and report generation
- Precision voltage regulation with the Phenix Column Type Variable Transformer
- “R2” design allows full voltage regulation without interruption which means the motor does not slow down for tap changes
- Highly accurate Voltage, Current, Power, Watts (including KilowattHours), Vibration, Temperature, and Speed measurement
- Commissioning and training to provide your operator with the information and resources they need for efficient and safe use of your investment