The Phenix line of 5 kV-15 kV AC Hipots offer a completely integrated, easy-to-use high voltage AC supply. The air insulated high voltage transformer, controls and regulator are housed either in a painted steel benchtop enclosure or for the larger units in a free-standing steel enclosure.
All units are equipped with standard safety features such as circuit breaker protection, adjustable output overloads, external interlock provisions, and zero start interlock. The digital meters display a direct reading of the output voltage and current. The output voltage is completely adjustable from near zero to 100% of output via a rugged and reliable variable autotransformer.
These AC dielectric test systems are ideally suited for dielectric testing up to 15kVAC within a wide variety of applications.
- Suitable for AC dielectric and insulation testing up to 15 kV on all types of electrical products such as motors, cables, switchgear, bushings, capacitors, fuses, and arrestors.
- Complies with UL, CSA, OSHA, NEMA, IEC, AEIC, EPCEA, IEEE, ASTM and other applicable testing standards
- Single-piece, benchtop and floor models
- Housed in a rugged steel enclosure
- Optimum safety features and simple operation
- One-piece design
- Circuit breaker protection
- External interlock provision
- External warning circuit provision
- Latching HV On/Off pushbuttons
- Zero Start Interlock
- Manual control of output voltage Adjustable overload circuit
- Slow and fast-acting transient protection on all meters and relays
- Digital Meters (3 1/2 digit LCD display)
- Digital Timer with audible alarm
- Emergency Off pushbutton
- Output overload indicator with reset switch
- Casters mounted on cabinets (excludes -2P models)
- Input power cable 5’ (1.5 m) and shielded output cable 15’ (4.5 m) are included
- Operation/maintenance manual