The InterFlex 140 is a high performance 3-phase Time Domain Reflectometer (TDR) for pre-locating cable faults primarily in underground power cable networks from low to high voltage. The rugged design and a powerful measurement impulse of 160V make it ideally suited for demanding field measurement tasks. Supporting all relevant TDR-HV modes, the instrument’ capabilities can be further increased by combining it with a suitable HV source and coupling filter. As a result, the precise location of high resistance and intermittent faults is possible. The bright colour display, minimal controls and an easy to navigate user menu simplify operation. Numerous analytical features (comparison, difference curves etc.) provide powerful support during complex fault locating situations.
- Isolating & pre-locating faults in various metallic cable networks;
- Multiphase (3-phase) comparison and difference modes for faster fault evaluation and isolation;
- TDR cable finger-printing;
- Display of up to 7 curves;
- Straightforward user friendly software menu with rotary encoder operation;
- Manual or automatic modes for cursor setting;
- Multi-Language Firmware.