The MX32 represents a minimised system for testing, fault locating and diagnostics of underground power cables. Build on the MX-platform it integrates essential modern test methods into an easy to operate and economic design without compromises in safety or original measurement performance. The complete system and the plug-compatible extension modules are operated via central unified control unit. HV switching to test leads is semi-automatic and requires manual plug-over switching for high voltage testing or in case of multiple modules. Numerous additional available modules allow upgrading and customising the system to individual user requirements.
- Comprehensive fault locating in underground LV/MV/HV cable networks;
- Comprehensive system covering full cycle from trouble shooting to isolating and precise fault pinpointing;
- Central control unit with menu guided operation following the working algorithm of cable fault locating;
- Separation of system control circuit from front-end data display based on Windows®;
- Inductive Arc Reflection Tech (ARTi) pre-location featuring no loss HV impulse voltage & energy conversion to fault including arc extension;
- Total low power consumption under 4kVA including high current burning;
- Broad range of additional plug-compatible or external test modules and devices.