- High-voltage scanner for TOS9300 series multi-channel testing systems
- High voltage scanner can distribute the output from the test equipment by itself
- Can be connected to our conventional TOS5300 series voltage/insulation resistance testers.
The high voltage scanner TOS9320 is a specialized option for the TOS9300 series, capable of rapidly distributing test voltage from the main unit to multiple testing points for withstanding voltage and insulation resistance testing. Channels can be controlled with an external device through the back panel CONTROLLER INTERFACE connector. Remote control is not limited to the TOS9300 series but is also compatible with previous models such as the TOS5300 series hipot/insulation resistance tester. The TOS9320 high-voltage scanner is an essential tool for the automation of highly reliable testing of electronic devices among multiple channels.
- Output can be expanded to four channels with one high-voltage scanner. The electric potential of each channel can be arbitrarily set to high, low, or open, and can be tested at any of these four points.
- Up to four high voltage scanners (total 16 channels) can be connected to each unit.
- Output of each channel and contact with testing points can be easily monitored.