The PWR Series offers constant voltage (CV)/constant current (CC) automatic crossover DC power supplies that enable you to combine a wide range of voltages and currents within the output power rating. For example, the model that has an output power rating of 1600W (PWR1600L) provides a seamless operation range from 80 V – 20 A to 16V – 100A. With a single PWR Series power supply alone, you can cover an extensive output range equivalent to what is provided by three to six conventional single range DC power supplies. L type can output up to 160% of the output current rating (in the continuous and intermittent extended operation areas). PWR1600L supports a maximum output of 10 V – 160 A.
- Analog external control functions are available, providing voltage- and resistance-based output voltage and current controls.
- The power supply comes standard with the remote monitoring function. External analog monitoring can be done with respect to the output voltage, output current, and operation mode.
- A built-in power factor correction circuit (with power factor 0.98) for harmonic current suppression, as well as a highly efficient switching circuit (efficiency 70%), are featured.
- A four-digit display can display the voltage, current, and power (W). It allows you to set the voltage and current while checking on the power.
- The power supply has front-side output terminals (up to 30 A) for desktop use.
- Over voltage protection (OVP), over current protection (OCP), over power protection (OPP), and over heat protection (OHP) are provided as standard protection circuits.
- A universal AC input supports a range of voltages from 100 V to 240 V.