Raytech Digital Winding Resistance meter WR50-12R is the enhanced version winding resistance system with a most advanced demagnetizing circuit as a rack version. It is designed for high degree of accuracy for the measurement of very low resistance of any inductive loads.
Unique Measuring Technique: This newly designed technique of measurement incorporates a high precision measurement circuit, a unique power source and the fastest discharge unit on the market.
Operation: The WR series of instruments apply a preset current level, selected by the user, from 0.025A to 50A.
The results are reported on the easy-to-read color LCD display and can be stored or printed.
Advanced Protection: Upon powering on the system initializes itself with a self-calibrating, circuit checking sequence. If any problem is detected during initialization or operation, the operator immediately will be notified. The system constantly monitors the condition when turned on. The WR series have extensive protection built in to the circuitry. This is one of the many reasons we can extend our warranty to 2 years.
- Model: WR50-12R
- Size L: 490 mm (19.3”) W: 436 mm (17.2”) H: 177 mm (7”), Rack Unit: 4U
- Weight 16.6 kg (36.6 lbs.)
- Input Power 90 to 264 VAC (1.5 kW max.), 47…63 Hz, automatic ranging
- Output Voltage 0 to 50 V DC
- Test Current user selectable: 25 mA … 50 A
- Color LCD with back lighting and touch screen
- Front Panel Sealed, Anodized
- Interfaces: 4 USB 2.0 full speed (3 host, 1 device) and 9 Pin RS232 serial
- Memory Storage Internally stores more than 10 000 test results
- Temperature Operating –10°C to +60°C, Storage –20°C to +70°C