Portable current injection system designed to simulate system fault
currents and their effects on electrical and utility infrastructure
– small to medium substations
– MEN connected systems
– telecom towers
– transmission pylons
– wind turbines
– rail yards and their subs
– and other disconnected earthing systems…
– true sinusoid injection current with frequency selection between
40Hz to 200Hz, in increments if 1Hz.
– on board web server including 3G/4G modem for remote status
monitoring and injection control via mobile phone, tablet or PC.
– on board GPS for cable-less phase synchronization with Red
Phase 4031 and 4025E tuneable multimeters.
– 7 injection ranges to choose from:
160V / 1.25A on a 128 Ohm tap
120V / 1.67A on a 72 Ohm tap
80V / 2.5A on a 32 Ohm tap
60V / 3.33A on a 18 Ohm tap
40V / 5.0A on a 8 Ohm tap
30V / 6.67A on a 4.5 Ohm tap
20V / 10.0A on a 2 Ohm tap
– comes with trolley handle and wheels for ease of transport
– only 16 Kg.
Please download the Preliminary data sheet for more information.