Phenix Technologies larger Circuit Breaker Test Sets have the capability of replicating overload and fault conditions to test almost any low voltage, molded case, or metal clad direct acting AC circuit breaker. Current transformers and thermal or magnetic motor overload relays can also be tested. When configured in a series, they can be used for substation maintenance and primary injection testing on high voltage circuit breakers and protective relays.
Their beneficial features include:
- Fully automated testing
- WinHC software provides advanced database and report capabilities for test duplication and recall, report generation and current wave form display.
- Extremely reliable SCR’s combined with a phase angle firing system deliver precise and repeatable current pulses with minimal distortion.
- Continuously variable output over entire test range utilizing a motorized vernier and programmable tap selector allow for both auto-jog and current-hold capabilities.
- Casters for ease of mobility.
- Circuit breaker protection
- Control power switch with indicator and Output On indicator
- Interlock open indicator
- Emergency Off pushbutton
- Highly reliable SCR’s combined with programmable phase angle firing system
- Continuously variable output over entire test range utilizing a motorized vernier and programmable tap selector allowing for both auto-jog and current-hold capabilities
- Sensing circuit selectable between current or contacts
- Digital AC voltmeter for monitoring input, output, and external voltage up to 600 VAC
- Currentmeter accuracy 0.8% of reading +0.3% of range
- Meters calibrated with standards certified by NIST
- Standard HCSS1 and HCSS2 stab sets supplied with optional stab sets available (for models HC12C, HC20C, HC40C and HC75C only)
- Operation/maintenance manual