The MI 3299 High voltage Demonstration Box 10 kV has been developed for demonstration purposes at high voltage insulation diagnostics. It simulates typical electrical insulation usually met in the industrial environment.
- 10 kV rated resistors with very low voltage coefficient.
- Resistive decade with 200 kΩ, 500 MΩ, 200 GΩ and 2 TΩ resistors.
- HV capacitors in 2.5 μF and 5 nF range.
- Built-in spark gap and gas discharge tube.
- Demonstration of insulation breakdown in gases is possible.
- Two models of insulation material (good and bad cables) enable the demonstration of real insulation behavior under high DC voltage.
- Demonstration box is put in the strong rugged case with handle for comfortable carrying.