The measuring instrument CAPO 2.5 is a new Capacitance and tan δ / Power Factor Test Set developed by Raytech Engineers.
It is a unique, battery-operated instrument, built into a portable rugged case, making it perfect for field use.
The CAPO 2.5 is specially designed for fast and easy field measurement and the well known high precision and quality of Raytech.
This easy-to-use, battery-operated test set measures dissipation factor (tan δ), power factor (cos ᵠ), capacitance, inductance, quality factor, and power (watts) which can be converted to 10kV. Built to stand up to the harsh conditions of field testing, this instrument provides reliable test results in any situation.
Advanced Protection: Upon powering on the system initializes itself with a self-calibrating, circuit checking sequence. If any problem is detected during this initialization period, or during operation, immediately the operator will be notified.
- Model: CAPO 2.5
- Size L: 521 mm (20.5”) W: 432 mm (17”) H: 216 mm (8.5”)
- Weight 22.2 kg (48.9 lbs.)
- Input Power 88 to 264 VAC, 47…63 Hz
- Output Voltage 0 to 2’500 V
- Color LCD with back lighting and touch screen
- Front Panel Sealed, Anodized
- Interfaces: 2 USB 2.0 full speed (1 host, 1 device) and 9 Pin RS232 serial
- Memory Storage Internally stores more than 10 000 test results
- Temperature Operating –10°C to 60°C, Storage –20°C to 70°C