MI 3125 BT EurotestCOMBO is the ideal instrument for engineers who perform high volume testing or work regularly on TT and TN systems. Containing all necessary tests for installation safety testing, MI 3125 BT offers the brand new ability to test B-type (DC sensitive) RCDs. EurotestCOMBO contains integrated characteristics of fuses and RCDs (including B type) for the evaluation of line / loop impedance results. The bright graphic display with backlight ensures that results, indications, measurement parameters and messages are clear, visible and easy to read. The red and green LEDs on either side of the display provide a clear PASS / FAIL evaluation of test results. Each test has its own individual help screen describing how to connect the instrument into the installation and how to perform a measurement. All the results can be quickly saved and referenced on the instrument and then downloaded via the EuroLink PRO software, included in the standard set, to the computer for evaluation and report generation after testing.
- Insulation resistance with DC voltage.
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA test current with polarity change.
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current (continuous measurement).
- Line impedance.
- Loop impedance.
- Loop impedance with Trip Lock RCD function.
- TRMS voltage and frequency.
- Phase sequence.
- RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A and B).
- Earth resistance (3-wire method).
PC SW EuroLink PRO is a strong creating tool of professional Visual Inspection Report and Testing Result Report.