MI 2230 VAFMeter is handheld multifunction instrument which can accurately measure voltage, current, power, harmonic distortion and phase angles in single, two and three phase systems.
- TRMS Two channel voltage measurements, up to 600 Vac
- TRMS Two channel current measurements, up to 3000 Aac
- U-U, I-I, U-I angle measurement, phase diagram
- Support for three-phase (Aaron) systems
- Active, reactive and apparent power, PF, cos φ, THD, frequency
- Continuity/resistance of conductors with 200mA test current with polarity change and with pass/fail functionality
- VAFMeter instrument is designed to be used in general electrical systems maintenance and commissioning, protective relay testing, electrical machine repairs or in monitoring power at the electrical service entrance.
- For meter installations, unit measures phase-to-phase voltage and single-phase current amplitudes and phase angles.
- Combined with a voltage or current source, instrument also becomes an excellent tool for testing and calibrating virtually any type of protective relay.