Hioki DC resistance meters measure a broad range of resistance values at a high level of precision. The RM3544 is easy-to-use resistance testers suitable for use on either manual or automated production lines for measuring the winding resistance of motors and transformers as well as the contact resistance of power relays, switches, and connectors.
The resistance of copper wires changes based on the temperature. To address this issue, the Hioki RM3544 Resistance Meter measures both temperature and resistance at the same time, and presents the true resistance with its temperature compensation function. With an extremely wide 0.001mΩ to 3.5MΩ measurement range, the RM3544 provides more than enough capabilities to measure solenoids, choke coils, transformers, motors and many other coil components.
The Hioki RM3544 offers the ability to compare the measured value with user-defined upper and lower thresholds, and then displays and outputs the comparative decision. On top of notifying the user of the results using the on-board LED and audio tones, the decision can also be output via the external input/output terminals to relay controls and PLC systems, making the instrument ideal for production and inspection lines.
- 0.02 % basic accuracy, 1 μΩ max. resolution, 300 mA max. measurable current
- Measure from 0.000 mΩ (testing current 300 mA) to 3.5 MΩ
- Probe for guard jack use and increased measurement current yield an instrument that’s more resistant to noise
- Optional LED COMPARATOR ATTACHMENT and high-volume judgment tones combine to ensure PASS/FAIL judgments are communicated reliably in the noisy environment of the production floor
- EXT I/O interface with NPN/PNP support can accommodate a variety of automated production lines (-01 model)