Raytech Digital Micro ohm meter, Micro Junior 2, was designed for high degree of accuracy to measure very low resistances. It is battery operated with a lithium-ion battery that allows over 2000 test measurements with 10A output without recharging.
The MJ-2 is a high precision, fully automatic, microprocessor based system. This system is designed for highly accurate readings on-site with laboratory precision.
The MJ-2 applies a preset current level, selected by the user. The results of the test are displayed within a few seconds automatically. The results are reported on the easy to read liquid crystal display and can be stored or printed out.
The Micro Junior 2 is one of the most lightweight systems available that comes complete with its own rugged waterproof Fieldcase.
- Model: Micro Junior 2
- Size L: 410 mm (16.1”) W: 337 mm (13.3”) H: 178 mm (7”)
- Weight 5.9 kg (13 lbs.)
- Power: Lithium-Ion battery, 16.4V / 6Ah
- Test Current user selectable: 10, 1, 0.1, 0.01, 0.001 A DC
- Panel Display: LCD graphic with back light
- Front Panel Sealed, Anodized with a multi-actuation rotary knob
- Interface: 9 Pin RS232 serial
- Internal panel mount printer
- Memory Storage: Internally stores up to 2 000 test results
- Temperature Operating –10°C to +60°C, Storage –20°C to +70°C