Hioki’s non-contact voltage detection and measurement technology places efficiency and safety as priority considerations with the goal of protecting customers that need to conduct on-site electrical work as part of renovations and expansions of manufacturing plants and buildings. The PD3259 Digital Phase Detector lets you to measure three-phase voltage and detect phase sequence simultaneously by just clipping onto covered cables, ensuring absolutely no contact with metal parts for maximum safety.
CAT IV 600 V
- World’s first non-metallic contact voltage detection and testing
- Simply clip onto wire insulation
- Phase detection check and line-to-line voltage inspection at the same time
- Easy and intuitive phase detection check with backlight and buzzer
- Ideal for work certification photos, offering simultaneous display of phase sequence and 3-phase voltage