MI 3100 s EurotestEASI is a fast, accurate and easy to use multifunctional measuring instrument which performs a basic set of installation safety tests according to IEC/EN 61557. Besides, the MI 3100 s EurotestEASI enables on-line voltage monitoring, phase sequence testing and earth resistance measurement. EurotestEASI is equipped with integrated characteristics of fuses and RCDs for PASS / FAIL evaluation of test results.
- Insulation resistance with DC voltage from 50 V to 1000 V;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA test current with polarity change;
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current without RCD tripping;
- Line impedance;
- Loop impedance;
- Loop impedance with Trip Lock RCD function;
- TRMS voltage and frequency;
- Phase sequence;
- RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A, F);
- Earth resistance (3-wire metod).