Hioki Clamp On Power Meters are multi-channel power measuring devices utilizing clamp sensor input to accurately and safely measure power on single-phase to three-phase lines. The PW3365 power logger takes safety and convenience one step further by being the world’s first non-metallic contact power meter that utilizes completely covered voltage clips that can be attached to any part of a cable or busbar. Customers can now monitor power demand and other power parameters to aid in energy audits and validate energy saving measures without risk of short-circuit accidents, power interruptions, or bodily injury due to electrocutions.
- The PW3365’s dedicated voltage sensor delivers the world’s first no-metal-contact measurement.
- Supports single to three-phase, 4-wire circuits
- Measure between 90V to 520V
- Slim, compact design that can be placed anywhere
- Store months of data on SD cards
- The QUICK SET function guides you in making the right connections
Clamp On Power Logger PW3365 by itself does not support current and power measurements. Current and power measurements require clamp on sensors, sold separately. Use only HIOKI SD cards guaranteed to work for saving measurement data (options, sold separately).