Hioki Memory HiCorders are high-speed waveform monitoring and recording devices that can simultaneously measure multiple physical phenomena such as voltage, current, temperature, vibration, weight, acceleration and rotation due to complete isolation between channels and from each channel to the ground. More than just a digital oscilloscope, the MR8827 data acquisition (DAQ) recorder accommodates plug-and-play input modules to meet applications such as trial runs after the scheduled maintenance of railway cars to verify for voltage command signals, motor current, car speed, and brake pressure.
• Generate and record waveforms with a single unit
• Output previously recorded problematic waveforms and apply to devices under test to simulate potential issues
• 32 analog + 32 logic channels to 28 analog + 64 logic channels
• High-speed sampling up to 20MS/s with fully isolated inputs
• Safe measurement with all isolated analog inputs
• Large capacity memory of total 512M-words
• Measure various system signals from high voltage to ultra low voltage simultaneously