Hioki LCR Meters and Impedance Analyzers range from 1mHz to 3GHz devices to suit a wide range of applications in the testing of electronic components. The IM7581 offers a top measurement time of 0.5ms over a 100kHz to 300MHz frequency range, making it ideal for high volume production of ferrite chip beads and chip inductors.
- 100 kHz to 300 MHz testing source frequency
- Fastest test speed of 0.5 msec (Analog measurement time)
- ±0.72% rdg. basic accuracy
- Half-rack size body and palm-sized test head
- Comprehensive contact check (via DCR testing, Hi-Z reject or waveform judgment)
- Make frequency sweeps, level sweeps and time interval measurements in Analyzer Mode
IMPEDANCE ANALYZER IM7580 series：LCR Measurement Using the SMD Test Fixture IM9201
The IM7580 series encompasses five models covering measurement frequencies of 1 MHz to 3 GHz. Used in combination with the Test Fixture IM9201, which can accommodate six SMD sizes, IM7580 series instruments allow you to measure specimens easily and reliably.
IMPEDANCE ANALYZER IM7580 series：Contact check function
The instruments’ contact check function lets you check contact between the specimen and measurement terminals to detect faulty contact or verify good contact.
IMPEDANCE ANALYZER IM7580 series：Comparator function
A comparator function lets you check whether measured values fall within a user-defined judgment range. This functionality is ideal for use in generating PASS/FAIL judgments for specimens.
IMPEDANCE ANALYZER IM7580 series：How to connect the test head
Connect the cable of the test head to the impedance analyzer. Tighten the nut until the handle of the torque wrench bends slightly. Do not over tighten.