Hioki LCR Meters and Impedance Analyzers range from 1mHz to 3GHz devices to suit a wide range of applications in the testing of electronic components. The 3511-50 is a compact, general purpose LCR meter for on-board testing of capacitors and coils used in electrical equipment and devices such as automotive-related components.
- High speed measurement: 5 ms (1 kHz) or 13 ms (120 Hz)
- Built-in high-speed comparator
- Measurement frequency: 1 kHz/120 Hz selectable
- From minute measurement with a maximum resolution of 0.01 pF to high-capacity measurement up to 1 F
- Print measured values and comparator results with the Printer 9442 (option)
!NOTE: This product is not supplied with measurement probes or test fixtures. Please select and purchase the measurement probe or test fixture options appropriate for your application separately. For an RS-232C connection: A crossover cable for interconnection can be used. You can use the RS-232C CABLE 9637 without hardware flow control.