LCR Pro1 integrates a pair of tweezers like probes and a LCR meter into a single compact, lightweight, battery powered device. It is an all-in-one portable device that provides a simple and efficient solution for not only measuring SMD components, but also making in-circuit debugging.
LCR Pro1 is an ideal device for many applications including components verification and sorting, production lines, laboratory and service center, in-field repair and more.
- Easy operation – one hand use, full set of shortcuts
- Fully auto/manual selection
- High accuracy – R: 0.1%, L: 0.2%, C: 0.2%
- 5 test frequencies – 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz, 100kHz
- 3 test voltages – 0.2Vrms, 0.5Vrms, 1.0Vrms
- Multiple functions – R, L, C, Z, ESR, DCR, D, Q, θ, etc.
- Small size – 151 x 19 x 15mm
- Large OLED display – 0.96″, 128 x 64 resolution
- Ultra precise gold plated tips
- Rechargeable LiPO battery with USB charging
- PC remote control for data logging and programming
- Additional functions – sorting, recording, diode and continuity